The “LE” of Reference LE designates near-reference-class performance. The fourth generation (V4 amplifier module) of this patented amplifier design outperforms its predecessor in several aspects:
– It lowers the noise floor by an astounding 20dB and elevates the output stage to 85% efficiency.
– Shortened circuit pathways result in a 20% improvement in through-put.
– Improved reliability in no-load condition and short circuit protection.
– Increased output current drive capability for low impedance speakers.
– Increased switching frequency to 600 KHz and an improved musical sampling rate.
– Improved S/N ratio and dynamic range.
– New linear power supply with a high-efficiency toroidal transformer. Reduced high-frequency noise and strengthened low-frequency performance.
– Signal path avoids cross-linking capacitors, thus achieving a frequency response at DC level for pure musical enjoyment.
– Enhanced even-order harmonic (H2) circuitry resembling the most attractive features of tubed-amp sound without its drawbacks and limitations.
The NuPrime Sound
– Vast soundstage
– Wide, lightning-fast dynamics
– Ultra-low distortion and noise
– Music emerges from a pristine background, with delicate details and nuances intact