Class A+D Integrated Amplifier with DAC
IDA-6 utilized a design technique that allows it to perform PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding that measured up to the performance of high-end DAC. A SRC (Sampling Rate Converter) FPGA IC chip up samples the input signal to gigahertz range before it is down sampled to a fixed PCM sampling rate for ultra-low jitter and distortion rates. This classified fixed sampling rate simplifies system design that resulted in sound quality that is unprecedented for an integrated amp at this price point.
With all stages in one chassis, the IDA-6 avails itself of the shortest possible signal paths in order to facilitate low levels of noise and distortion for a black-velvet background to music. Volume changes occur in 99 precise 0.5dB increments for each input’s individually adjustable volume level. Precise level matching is a breeze, as is the user’s ability to make comparisons of music sources.
The NuPrime amp circuit improves on traditional class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation. The amplifier switches at a frequency of 500kHz, well beyond the compact disc’s 44.1kHz sampling rate. Most class-D amps switch at 300kHz or lower. In addition, a new low noise switching power supply is designed specifically to complement the IDA-6 amplifier.
The IDA-6's frequency response to 50 kHz elevates vocals into emotional experiences; similarly, instrumental upper registers mimic a live performance’s shimmering heights. The IDA-6's features and specifications have few equals. Just one audition will convince you that the IDA-6’s performance is unmatched at this price point.
- Single End Class A + D design achieves audiophile-quality sound with Class-D’s dynamics, speed and efficiency
- Sampling Rate Converter (SRC) IC + DAC supporting PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding, that is also capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Extension port for Bluetooth (with aptX) dongle (optional) and WiFi audio streaming (optional)
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention for each input volume
- Five digital inputs and one analog stereo input for complete system flexibility
- Capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments
- Advanced switched-resistor ladder network (implemented in FPGA) for controlling volume, with a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
- Exclusive driver software for Windows; Standard driver software for Mac
- Asynchronous transfer mode
- Very low power consumption on Standby Mode
- Includes remote control
|Inputs:||A1: 3.5mm Analog Input||E2: Extension port for optional modules: NuPrime BTR-8 (Bluetooth aptX) or NuPrime WR-100 (WiFi receiver). BTR-8 is included as accessory.||O3: Optical Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192K supporting DoP format DSD64)||O4: Optical Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192K supporting DoP format DSD64)||C5: Coaxial Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 384K supporting DoP format DSD64)||C6: Coaxial Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 384K supporting DoP format DSD64)|
|Outputs:||2 x pair of stereo speaker (binding posts) output||1 x Control panel for extended control panel and display (Optional accessory)|
|Optical Sampling Rates:||44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz||Coaxial Sampling Rates:||44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHZ, 384KHz||Bit Resolution:||24-bits|
|Power output:||60W x 2 (8-Ohm) or 35W x 4 (4-Ohm) *||THD+N:||0.05%||SNR:||88dB|
|Peak Output Power:||170W||Frequency Response:||10Hz ~50KHz||Dimensions:||200 mm W x 198 mm D x 60 mm H (including feet)|
|Standby Power Consumption||1.6W (220V); 1.5W (110V)||Power On Consumption||11.5W (220V); 10.8W (110V)|
|Weight:||1.4Kg||With Package Weight:||2.2Kg||Worldwide AC voltage:||(90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC)|
|Color:||Available in black color only.|
* Please note it is not recommended to use 2 pairs of 4-ohm speakers, as it will have an impact on sound quality.